Freitag, 20. November 2015

Distress it!

Hello everyone,
 
are you ready for a non-christmas project? At the Craft Heaven Inspirational Blog we have this week the theme "Distress it!" This is an innuendo to the new products in the
 
Craftheaven-shop.com
 
Tina ordered some very pretty new stuff from Tim Holtz
 
 
Also the new collection from Maja Design is available soon.
 
 
Now to my project for today.
I've made a little birthday calendar again. Since I have my Cinch I can do new birthday gifts. And that goes so fast =) As motif I used one of the cute Tildas from the Lovely Duo collection. I coloured her with Distress Inks. The woodn Sentiment is from Stampin Up. All other products are from Tinas Shop. I have a list with all products under this post.
Hope you like it. 
 




 
Hugs
Susen


1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo Susi!
    Der Geburtstagskalende ist soooooooo wunderschön! Ich liebe ihn und darf ihn jetzt immer auf meinem Schreibtisch. Nochmals vielen lieben Dank dafür :*

    Liebe Grüße, Natascha

    AntwortenLöschen